What is PLR? PLR, also called done-for-you content or “shortcut content,” can be a huge help to you in your online business. PLR can be written articles, printables and checklists, templates for social media, and so much more!
Our Shortcut PLR Content store focuses on writing articles that make great blog posts. You can also break these articles up and use them for email newsletters to your subscribers. You can cut and paste the text into social media shares, such as Facebook posts. You can even collect related PLR articles on a topic and make them into something larger–like an eBook for your audience.
There are unlimited ways to utilize pre-written content, really! Give some of these a try:
- Pull excerpts/quotes and create images to share on Instagram or Facebook.
- Use pre-written content as a script for a YouTube or Instagram video.
- Add related food or cooking PLR to existing recipe posts to increase word count while adding relevant value.
- Break PLR content into smaller chunks, and send to your subscribers as a 3- or 5-day challenge.
- Create podcast scripts from done-for-you content, adding your own stories and personal opinions.
- Use a PLR recipe(s) to make newsletter opt-ins or cookbooks.
- Design products, ebooks and more.
If you’re planning to use PLR articles as blog posts, we recommend that you change these 10 things before you publish.
If you’re new to buying content, read the difference between exclusive, semi-exclusive and PLR content.
Shop our Shortcut Content categories to find quality PLR for your business.